Showing 1–48 of 49 results
Frequently Asked Questions
- Low maintenance costs
- Low operating costs
- Set-and-forget units, providing you purchase a quality dryer and have it installed properly
- Resistant to airborne oil particles
- Energy savings at partial or zero air flow (cycling dryers only)
- Operates continuously (non-cycling only)
- Consistent dew point (non-cycling only)
Choose from our refrigerant air dryer options below.
You should always consult with an expert when selecting the correct compressed air dryer. There are several factors that should be considered before purchasing such as:
- Maximum rate of air flow: Make sure it’s higher than your compressor.
- Maximum pressure of the air.
- Maximum outside air temperature: Overheated dryers will shut down. Check the maximum temperature in summer of the room it’ll be used in.
- Inlet temperature of the air dryer.
- Dew point pressure.
Express Compressors Australia offers the 240V 1 Phase R407C Refrigerant Air Dryer, guaranteed to work in the toughest environmental conditions.
We also provide a 24-month warranty.
Please contact us today to discuss which refrigerant dryer will work best for your requirements.